4 Exercises How To Cure Hunched Back, Wrapped Shoulders, Easy To Do Anywhere.
Many people tend to sit with their shoulders hunched over and back bent without knowing it. which in addition to losing personality It can still cause pain in the neck, shoulders, shoulders, and affect the spine. The easy way to cure humpback that can be done by yourself may start with exercise. To help adjust the body and posture correctly at UFABET.
People who are unsure of whether they are hunched over or not may try to examine themselves briefly by looking at the side of the body in a mirror. People without humpback usually find their ears and shoulders aligned in a straight line. For people with hunched back, their shoulders are bent forward. and the line of the ear extends beyond the line of the shoulder forward.
How to cure humpback with exercise
before the body gets used to the wrong sitting habits until the physique of the back changes May restore back health with 4 exercises to cure humpback that can be easily done by yourself at home as follows
This pose helps stretch and strengthen the shoulder muscles.
- Start by standing straight. Release your arms at the side of your body.
- Extend your arms out to the sides so they are parallel to the floor. Bend your elbows so that they are perpendicular. turn palms forward and hold this position for 5–10 seconds.
- Slowly raise your hand as high as possible and hold for 5–10 seconds, then slowly lower your arm back to the previous position.
- Repeat for 3 sets/day, 10 times per set.
This pose helps reduce tension and strengthens the upper back muscles.
- Start in a sitting or standing upright position. let go of your arm
- Gently straighten your chest and pull your shoulders. Go as far back as you can without pushing too hard. and hold for 5–10 seconds before gradually releasing the force
- Repeat for 2 sets/day, 3–5 times per set.
This stretches and relieves tension in the neck muscles.
- lie down on the floor Place your arms at your sides.
- Try to bend your head to bring your chin closer to your neck. and hold for 15 seconds
- Repeat 5–10 times/day.
the fourth position
This exercise will work your upper back, shoulders, glutes, and hamstrings .
- lie face down on the floor stretch your arms forward and straighten legs
- Slowly lift your arms, legs, and head off the ground as far as you can. by always looking at the ground and hold for 3 seconds
- Repeat 10 times/day
How to cure hunchback by exercising, if you want to see results, you have to do it continuously. Gradually and gradually increase the intensity of the exercise. You should not force yourself to exercise too much in different positions or try to stretch your muscles until it hurts. to prevent injury And you should see a doctor if you start to experience pain, fatigue and shortness of breath.